Feb 26st 2013
Outlook on Major Pairs - EUR/USD Forecast
- EUR/USD on the Daily chart is still in a Bearish trend with next Bearish target is @ 1.414% Fibonacci level 1.3027 and then 1.618% Fibonacci level 1.2928.
Conclusion: I anticipate EUR/USD to remain Bearish in the short-term then consolidate around levels 1.300 - 1.284 before turning Bullish with long-term target @ 1.3670.
- The pair is currently creating a Bullish harmonic pattern with Bullish target @ 1.3670.
Result: So far Bearish consolidation reached @ levels 1.300 - 1.284
USD/CAD Bearish targets @ 1.0063/1.0020/0.9995.
- USD/CAD on the Daily chart has completed a Bullish ABC correction.
- The pair had also reached 1.902% Fibonacci level from the last pullback.
Conclusion: I anticipate USD/CAD to turn Bearish with targets @ 1.0063/1.0020/0.9995.
- Also the pair has reached the first target of the previous breakout @ 1.0171.
Bullish: A continuation of the current Bullish trend could see the pair reach 261.8% Fibonacci level @ 1.0232.
Also the next Bullish targets of the previous breakout are @ 1.0209/1.0223.
Bearish: While the pair remains below the ABC correction target @ level 1.0172 Bearish targets are @ 1.0063/1.0020/0.9995.
Result: Bullish breakout targets reached @ 1.0209/1.0223. Bearish targets still remain @ 1.0063/1.0020/0.9995 ...
Feb 8th 2013
Outlook on Major Pairs - EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/CHF
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/CHF are losing momentum and present the following pull-back risks:
EUR/USD pull-back risk to near the previous high creating a double-top @ 1.3670, before turning Bearish.
GBP/USD pull-back risk to near the previous low creating a double-bottom @ 1.5658, before turning Bullish.
USD/CHF pull-back risk to near the previous low creating a double-bottom @ 0.9050, before turning Bullish.
EUR/GBP pull-back risk to near the previous high creating a double-top @ 0.8675, before turning Bearish.
Should the Major pairs pull-back to recent Highs and Lows this would create double-tops and double-bottoms giving the pairs the required reversal momentum to meet my anticipated Medium-term targets:
EUR/USD @ 1.3000
GBP/USD @ 1.6280
USD/CHF @ 0.9232
EUR/GBP @ 0.8160
Result so far USDCHF..
Result so far GBPUSD..
Result so far EURUSD..
Result so far EURGBP.. ...
Feb 5th 2013
- GBP/USD on the Weekly chart has broken below 1st wave correction target @ 1.5742 and now @ 1.414% Fibonacci from the correction.
- The pair is also approaching trend line resistance.
Conclusion: I anticipate GBP/USD turn Bullish with long-term target @ 1.6280.
Bearish: A reversal from the trend line and 1.414% Fibonacci could see the pair reach previous high around the 1.6280 level in the longer term.
Bullish: A complete break of the trend line resistance could see the pair reach 2nd and 3rd targets @ 1.5519/1.5390.
Result: So far GBP/USD has reversed from the 1.414% Fibonacci and trend line.. ...
Feb 4th 2013
EUR/USD Medium-Term Outlook
I anticipate a Bearish Reversal with Medium-term target @ 1.3000 and strong support @ levels - 1.3225/1.3025/1.3000.
Result: Medium-term target has been reached @ 1.3000 ...
USD/CAD Medium-Term Outlook
USD/CAD has a current Bullish signal on the 4 Hour chart andBearish signal on the Daily chart.
On the Daily chart USDCAD remains in a Bearish trend with the1 st Bearish target @ 0.9852.
On the 4 Hour chart Bullish 4-ware correction pattern targets@ 1.0012/1.0036/1.0049
Also the 'projected path indicator' has a Bullish target @1.0086 and the previous Level 3 target is at target 1.0095.
I anticipate USD/CAD to remain Bearish in the Short-Term before turning Bullish with medium-Term targets@ 1.0012/1.0036/1.0049 and final target @ 1.0095.
Result: As anticipate USD/CAD remained Bearish in the Short-Term before turning Bullish. ...
NZD\USD Short-Term Outlook
I anticipate NZD\USD to stay bearish in the short-term. while the pair remains below level 0.8482 bearish targets @ 0.8366/0.8321/0.8295.
Result: As anticipate NZD\USD moved lower to reach the predicted bearish targets. ...
Jan 31st 2013
EURGBP @ Monthly Resistance
- EURGBP has met Monthly resistance @ 0.8597.
Conclusion:Medium-term target remains @ 0.8160 level.
- First Target of previous monthly 3-wave correction met @ 0.8575.
Result: So far the pair is moving lower as anticipate. ...
Jan 29th 2013
USD/CHF Stalls at Key Reversal\Resistance zone
- USD/CFF on the 4 Hour Chart has completed an AB=CD pattern @ 0.9197 level.
- The pair has reached Fibonacci level at 0.707% low that matches the previous high also at 0.707% Fibonacci.
- The pair has also reached Fibonacci level at 1.414% low that equals the current low plus the previous high Fibonacci levels.
Conclusion: When Fibonacci levels match this creates strong resistance.
I anticipate resistance and potential Bullish pullback @ 0.9197 - resistance zone @ 0.9216 / 0.9177.
Jan 28th 2013
Result: Bullish pullback @ 0.9197 seen the pair move back above resistance zone to 0.9227 level. ...
EUR/USD Medium-Term Outlook
- EUR/USD on the Weekly chart has reached the 1.618% Fibonacci level @ 1.3479.
- Next Key levels are at 1.902% Fibonacci level @ 1.3623 & 200% Fibonacci level @ 1.3672.
- EUR/USD has not not made a Trend Top Pattern yet but the pair have created a Four-wave correction pattern with targets @ 1.2974/1.2776/1.2661.
Conclusion:I anticipate a Bearish Reversal in the Medium-term with target @ 1.2974.
Bearish: Trend reversal - targets @ 1.2974 / 1.2776 / 1.2661
Bullish:Trend continuation - targets @ 1.3623 / 1.3672
Jan 25th 2013
Result: As anticipate the pair did move highter to reach 200% Fibonacci level before a sharp reversal. ....
EUR/GBP Stalls at Key zone
- EUR/GBP on the Daily has reached the 1.902% Fibonacci level @ 0.8534.
- The next Key level is 200% Fibonacci level @ 0.8574.
- Daily Stochastic overbought.
I anticipate a potential Bearish pullback - Medium-term target @ 0.8160 level.
Result: So far so good.. ....
Jan 24nd 2013
- GBP/USD on the 4 hour chart is still within a Key zone @ 1.5895 - 1.5804
- Reversal zone represents the completion of a large AB=CD pattern.
Bullish: A breakout above 1.5895 could see the pair reach target @ 1.6283/1.6352.
Bearish: A breakout below 1.5804 could see the pair reach target @ 1.5742/1.5519/1.5390.
Result: The pair broke out to the downside and reached first target @ 1.5742. ....
Jan 22nd 2013
EUR/USD Medium -Term Outlook
A break of the current Trend-line could see the pair reach Bearish target @ 1.3018.
Result: Target met on 26th Feb .... ....
Jan 18th 2013
GBP/USD Key Reversal @ 1.5858 level
- GBP/USD on the 4 hour chart is approaching a Key Reversal @ 1.5858 level.
- Level 1.5858 represent the completion of a large AB=CD pattern.
Conclusion: I anticipate a potential Bullish reversal around level 1.5858.
- Level 1.5858 is the Level 3 target of a previous 3-wave correction pattern.
Conclusion: I anticipated USD/CHF to reach between targets 0.9250-0.9273.
Result: As I anticipated USD/CHF reached exactly between targets 0.9250-0.9273.
After a small pullback price also reached final target @ 0.9273. ....
EUR/USD Medium-Term Outlook